Welcome to the Mortenson|Clark website for the Chase Center and Golden State Warriors Mixed Use Development. The purpose of this website is to inform the public with the status of construction and provide convenient access to the latest procurement news associated with this project. Subscribe on the ‘Newsletter’ page to stay informed.
The Chase Center and Golden State Warriors Mixed Use Development will serve as a catalyst for economic growth and provide the City with a vibrant and much-anticipated element – an indoor venue to host major sporting events, concerts, conventions, family shows and much more.
Key elements of the project will include
- a state-of-the-art, 18,000 seat, multi-purpose arena and event space,
- 580,000 square feet of office/lab space
- 100,000 square feet of retail space
- a 35,000 square foot public plaza (over 3.2 acres of plaza, landscaping, and other public space)
- accessibility to multiple modes of public transportation
- 950 parking spaces
The project has been designed to achieve LEED Gold certification.
The official ground breaking ceremony for Chase Center will be held on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, and is scheduled to open for the start of the 2019-2020 NBA season.
For concerns regarding active construction, please call our Project Hotline:
For procurement or subcontract related information, please reference the ‘Procurement’ Tab.
- Procurement Package #3 Tipoff
Please join us on July 11th at 2:00pm for the Procurement Package #3 Tipoff!
- Revised Due Dates for Procurement Package 2
Please see below for the new due dates. Proposals Due: February 28, 2017 Proposals for Cast-in Place Concrete: March 21, 2017
- Presentation Slides for Feb. 6th Pre-Proposal Meeting Procurement Package 2
Please see the attached file below for presentation slides. Microsoft PowerPoint – PreProposalPkg#2 Chase Center Outreach Presentation
- Sign In Sheets for Feb. 6th Pre-proposal Meeting for Procurement Package 2
Please see the attached file below. Pre-proposal Sign In Sheets PP2
- Feb. 6th Pre-Proposal Meeting Procurement Package 2
Please see the attached flyer below. Feb. 6th Pre-Proposal PP2
Please visit www.chasecenter.com for additional information.