Welcome to the Mortenson|Clark website for the Chase Center and Golden State Warriors Mixed Use Development. The purpose of this website is to inform the public with the status of construction and provide convenient access to the latest procurement news associated with this project. Subscribe on the ‘Newsletter’ page to stay informed.
The Chase Center and Golden State Warriors Mixed Use Development will serve as a catalyst for economic growth and provide the City with a vibrant and much-anticipated element – an indoor venue to host major sporting events, concerts, conventions, family shows and much more.
Key elements of the project will include
- a state-of-the-art, 18,000 seat, multi-purpose arena and event space,
- 580,000 square feet of office/lab space
- 100,000 square feet of retail space
- a 35,000 square foot public plaza (over 3.2 acres of plaza, landscaping, and other public space)
- accessibility to multiple modes of public transportation
- 950 parking spaces
The project has been designed to achieve LEED Gold certification.
The official ground breaking ceremony for Chase Center will be held on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, and is scheduled to open for the start of the 2019-2020 NBA season.
For concerns regarding active construction, please call our Project Hotline:
For procurement or subcontract related information, please reference the ‘Procurement’ Tab.
- Notice of Night Permit Application
Mortenson | Clark will be applying for a Night Permit for the placement of concrete in large structural foundation elements during extended work hours from 12:00am – 7:00am on October 23, 2017 and October 27, 2017.
- Sign In Sheets for Sept. 27th Pre-proposal Meeting for Procurement Package #3
See the link below for sign-in sheets. Sign-In Sheets Sept. 27th
- Sign-In Sheets for Sept. 7th Meet the Primes Procurement Package #3
See the link below for sign-in sheets. Sign-In Sheets Sept. 7th
- Pre-Proposal Meeting date change to September 27
The Pre-Proposal Meeting for Procurement Package #3 date has changed to Wednesday, September 27, 2017. The event will be held at Hotel Whitcomb from 2:00PM – 4:00PM.
- Meet the Primes Session date change to September 7
Please see the attached notice available to download (PDF) regarding the Meet the Primes Session for Procurement Package #3. The Meet the Primes Session for Procurement Package #3 date has changed to Thursday, September 7, 2017. The location of the event at Hotel Whitcomb remains unchanged.
Please visit www.chasecenter.com for additional information.